The Centre for Islamic Knowledge (CIK) was established in 2018 in Mississauga, Canada as a non-profit organization dedicated to the following aims and objectives.
- To promote the Islamic tradition of learning.
- To inculcate an understanding of Islam based on the guidance of the Qurʾān and Sunnah, the wisdom of early generations of Muslims, and the heritage of Islamic scholarship for addressing contemporary challenges.
- To develop an Islamic personality through intellectual growth and spiritual uplift.
- To advance the social and moral conduct of creative and intelligent individuals for making leading contributions to the contemporary world.
- To provide a quality learning experience through long-lived Islamic traditions intertwined with modern teaching methods and tools.
- To give our students opportunities for research projects on contemporary issues, case studies and discussions to develop creativity, leadership and critical thinking.
- To connect our students to Islamic heritage and civilization through presentations on history and learning tours.
- To develop quality material on Islamic knowledge both in print and multimedia.